Looking for a lawyer?

The ALC is a membership organisation only and regret that we cannot recommend individual lawyers for specific cases.

If you are looking for a solicitor that specialises in issues relating to children in aparticular area of law such as careproceedings, we suggest that you contact The Law Society. For a solicitor in private law cases, such asfamily, divorce or contact, we suggest you use Resolution (formerly the Solicitors Family Law Association) or The Law Society.