Terms and conditions
The term Association of Lawyers for Children or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose office is:
PO Box 283, East Molesey KT8 0WH
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
This website and its content is copyright of Association of Lawyers for Children. All rights reserved. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
- You may not except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
Association of Lawyers for Children is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Any information you provide us through this website will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. We will never share your details with anyone else.
Association of Lawyers for Children may change this policy wording from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1st November 2010.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Storing your information
Any personal information you submit to the Association of Lawyers for Children website is stored on secure servers.
Occasionally, we may need to transfer personal information you submit to us to countries or jurisdictions outside the EEA that do not provide the same level of data protection. In such instances, we will ensure that a contract is put in place to make sure your details are protected.
We will never sell to or share your personal information (without your expressed content) with any other organisation.
How we use your personal information
The personal information we collect from you is used to provide you with information, services, or products you have requested and for administration purposes. As a matter of course, we do not disclose personal information to any third parties. However, there may be occasions when we may be obliged to do so if required to do so by law.
You may unsubscribe from our communications at any time by contacting:
Accessing your information
You have the right to ask for a copy of the information we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. We may charge you a small fee for this. To request a copy, please contact:
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Association of Lawyers for Children and whilst we endeavour to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of the Association of Lawyers for Children. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Association of Lawyers for Children takes no responsibility for and will not be liable for the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.